The Canadian Concussion Centre’s 8th Annual Concussion Research Symposium
Friday, February 26, 2021
For More Information:
- Exercise as a treatment for concussion and persistent symptoms
- Tele-therapy treatment of persisting concussion-related mental health disorders
- Headache treatment
- Vestibular physiotherapy treatment for concussion
- Pediatric patients
- Research into Canada's first school-based concussion curriculum
- Prevention of concussion
- Update on pathological findings after repetitive concussions
- Update on biomarkers for CTE
- Recent research into the imaging of concussion and persisting symptoms
2021 CCIC Conference
April 10-20, 2021
The most comprehensive forum on the science behind cannabis, its potential therapeutic benefits and the societal and health impacts of legalization of non-medical cannabis from leading researchers and physicians in the field.
Click here to visit our dedicated conference website, where you can find all the event details.
The Ontario Association for Amputee Care (OAAC)
Call for Poster Abstracts!
The call for abstracts is open & abstracts are due by March 5, 2021.
To learn more about the conference and abstract submission, please visit:
CAPMR is interested in reciprocal arrangements. If you post our events, we will post yours - at no cost.